SWEP Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers which are exposed to a high risk of fouling or scaling can be cleaned quickly and easily with Cleaning in Place (CIP), as a preventive measure or to maintain efficiency. To best support our customers, we aim to create a worldwide network of partners who can offer easily accessible and high quality CIP services for SWEP products. Are you one of them?
Your benefits as our partner
- New business for your company. We will promote you as a recommended CIP service partner via our website, in marketing materials, and via our local sales and customer support.
- Marketing support. We offer sales tools to help you promote yourself as a SWEP CIP partner.
- Simplified CIP procedure. We can provide detailed information about the specific units to be cleaned to facilitate your work, including holdup volumes, connections, weight, age, etc.
- Access to our online calculation tool, SSP, which helps you to determine the need for cleaning and the effect of cleaning. Monitor the pressure drops at various flows, open CIP Check (under Tools in SSP), insert the values in the table and compare them the nominal performance of the unit.
- Cross-reference for easy exchange. The SSP tool presents detailed product data and can suggest the right SWEP product if your customer wishes to replace another brand.
What SWEP expects from you
- Experience from conducting CIP services on Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Satisfactory method for cleaning, measuring, pressure testing and reporting
- Fluids compatible with heat exchanger materials and environmental requirements
- High accessibility in terms of resources and geographic coverage
- Successful field test cleaning of SWEP BPHEs to confirm the above
Are you interested?
Click here to provide information about your company and your CIP services. As the next step in our evaluation of potential partners, we will contact you to plan field test cleaning of SWEP BPHE units.